POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : BoxCubeEnvironment Mapping : BoxCubeEnvironment Mapping Server Time
5 Jul 2024 16:00:16 EDT (-0400)
  BoxCubeEnvironment Mapping
From: Woody
Date: 30 Apr 2008 13:30:00
Message: <web.4818ac948fad940b94e61a50@news.povray.org>
How does one go about creating a Box\Cube\Environment Mapping. I realize I may
be asking a very general question, but is there a specific method? I notice
there isn't anything similar that can be used in the image_map keyword.

Let's say I wanted the outside world reflected onto a cube made out of a mirror
material? What about the same, except for a sphere?

-Jeff